The Hillingdon Talking Therapies service is running a monthly, virtual session on wellbeing in pregnancy for people in Hillingdon.
Come to a virtual drop-in session to learn new coping strategies to help you relax and to feel more positive about your pregnancy. Partners are welcome and a midwife will be in every class.
All classes will take place over Zoom - there's no need to book, just join the video call at the start time. The dates, times, and Zoom links can all be found below.
Session Dates and Times
- August: Tuesday 11th, 9.30am - 11.00am
- September: Tuesday 8th, 9.30am - 11.00am
- October: Tuesday 13th, 9.30am - 11.00am
- November: Tuesday 10th, 9.30am - 11.00am
- December: Tuesday 8th, 9.30am - 11.00am
To attend the session, simply click the link below to join the video call at the start time:
Link to the Zoom sessions: Hillingdon Wellbeing in Pregnancy Zoom Link
- Meeting ID: 837 7644 2847
- Password: 2vymiS
If you would prefer to join by phone without video (without using the Zoom app or a computer), you can call the below number, enter the meeting details, and you will be able to join the session:
- 0203 4815 240
- Meeting ID: 83776442847
- Meeting password: 824032
For more information about this class, please contact CNWL Talking Therapies Hillingdon by:
- Calling us on 01923 844 667
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org