- Uxbridge town centre, within a 10 minute walk from public transport links and public car parking facilities
Nearest Underground Station:
- Uxbridge Underground Station (Piccadilly, Metropolitan lines) is a 5 minute walk to Beaufort House.
- Exit the Underground Station on to the High Street, turn left and walk through the pedestrianised area in the direction of the Hillingon Council building. Turn right on to Vine Street, then turn left on to Cricket Field Road with Beaufort House located on the left.
Bus stops and Routes:
- Many local buses terminate at Uxbridge Underground Station.
- Uxbridge is served by the following bus routes 222, 331, 427, U1, U3, U4, U5, U7, U9, U10 and 607
- There is no on-site parking available at Beaufort House.
- Parking along Cricket Field Road is very limited.
Public Car Parks within 10 minutes’ walk of the site:
- The Chimes 1600 spaces
- Grainges 533 spaces
- Cedars 555 spaces